Sweden Visa Application for Indonesian Passport
Tourist Visa: Rp. 1.900.000
Business Visa: To be advised
Processing Time of Visa: 8-17 working days (not inclusive of Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays) from the appointment date.
- Full charged will be applied regardless of application outcome.
- Visa Prices are subject to change without prior notice
- The above conditions are subject to change at any time as requested by the embassy.
- The success of obtaining the visa is at the discretion of the embassy.
Last Updated: 20 Apr 2018
Sweden Visa Application Details for Indonesian Passport Holder
The following Swedish Visa Terms are required:
- Schengen Visa Application Form no. 119031 which is completed and signed.
- Valid passport or travel document, at least 6 months after your date of departure from Schengen State.
- Photocopy of new and old passport passport data pages and photocopy of previous Schengen visa (If applicable).
- For visa applicants who have been fingerprinted on a Schengen visa previously required to attach 2 pieces of photograph less than 6 months, with size 3.5 x4.5 cm, full face, and taken with a light / white background. Photos that do not meet this standard will be rejected and may cause delays in your visa process.
- Travel insurance covering emergency room care, and return travel costs due to health reasons with a minimum amount of € 30 000.
- Adequate funds during your stay there. In general, Sweden requires you to have at least SEK 450 / day / person. This amount can be lower if you have paid your lodging first or if you stay with friends or family while in Sweden. The Embassy asks for proof that you can finance yourself as long as you are there in the form of a bank account or proof of your salary for the last 3 months. If the party inviting you will bear your travel expenses, the invitee must also prove the same.
- Photocopy of airline ticket reservation (we recommend that you do not make any payment before your visa is granted.)
- Photocopy of proof of accommodation (hotel voucher / hotel reservation) for all period of stay in Schengen area (Must mention hotel address and all guest names), we advise you not to pay before your visa is granted.
- Letter of sponsor or guarantor from Indonesia (company / institution / organization or others); the letter must be accompanied by a signature, an official seal, an address, a telephone number, a fax number, your position in the company, travel destinations and a return trip guarantee. For students, are required to attach Certificate of School or University
- If you are planning to go with a family are required to attach documents showing evidence of relationships such as Family Card, Birth Certificate and Marriage Certificate.
- License from both parent or legal guardian allowing a child to leave overseas signed by both parent or legal guardian and legalized by a public notary (The document is attached If the child goes alone or only with one parent ).
- Copy of ID card
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate
- Photocopy of Marriage Certificate (Book of Marriage) of Parents
- Photocopy of family card