SEA Aquarium Singapore
SEA Aquarium Singapore ticket promotion.
S.E.A Aquarium Resorts World Sentosa houses more than 100,000 marine animals from more than 1,000 species. S.E.A Aquarium is one of the largest aquariums in the world.
SEA Aquarium Singapore Ticket Pricing:
- Adult Rp. 287.000, with Ferry Rp. 567.000
- Child Rp. 191.000, with Ferry Rp. 471.000
SEA Aquarium Singapore Ticket Details:
- Children aged 0-3 can enter for free
- Child ticket: Age 4-12
- Senior ticket: 60 years old and above
SEA Aquarium Singapore Opening Hours:
- 10:00am – 7:00pm daily
Getting to SEA Aquarium Singapore:
- RWS 8 is a public bus service which will bring guests directly into Resorts World for a $2 fee (Guests need not pay for the island admission if they are entering Sentosa via RWS 8). The disembarkation point would be outside the RWS Casino. There are two boarding locations for the bus (outside of Vivo City, and Merill Lynch Building).
- Alight at Habourfront Station
Follow signs for transportation methods below into Sentosa and route to S.E.A Aquarium
- On Sentosa Gateway, keep to left lane and drive down the slope leading to Resorts World Sentosa Car Park. Filter right and drive into tunnel for “Cars/Taxis”. Follow overhead signage to “B1 East” and park vehicle. Locate nearest Car Park Map Directory and follow directions to S.E.A Aquarium
- Guests can opt for a leisurely 10 minutes stroll into Sentosa via the Sentosa Boardwalk. Admission into the island is $1 per entry by this mode of entry. After passing through the gantries, look out for signs pinpointingS.E.A. Aquarium’s location.
- Take North-East line or Circle line to HarbourFront station. Take Exit E to VivoCity and proceed to level 3 to board the Sentosa Express. Alight 1 stop later at Waterfront station. Walk straight till you see Chili’s Restaurant on your right. Follow signs to S.E.A Aquarium.
Sentosa Skyline Luge
The Luge is a half-go kart, half-toboggan ride down a descending track in Sentosa. Riders can control the ride by pulling the handlebars to brake or pushing them to accelerate. You can try out the 688-meter Dragon Trail or 628-meter Jungle Trail. You’ll also get to try the Skyride where you can get a bird…
Adventure Cove Waterpark
Adventure Cove Waterpark is a water-based theme park in Sentosa island. At this wonderful water theme park, you can swim, take water slides, drift on slow-moving artificial river, snorkel with 20,000 fish, walk in a wet maze, and more! If you want to get wet, wild and whimsical, Adventure Cove Waterpark is where you should…
Singapore Cable Car
When you take the Singapore Cable Car ride, you will get a 360-degree view of the southern tip of Singapore and Sentosa islands. On the Mount Faber Line, you’ll see buildings on the Southern end of Singapore Island, Mount Faber Park, harbour front and the water separating Sentosa and Singapore islands. Mount Faber Line…
Jurong Bird Park Singapore
As the name suggests, Jurong Bird Park is a tourist attraction in Jurong, western Singapore, that focuses on birds. Covering an area of 0.2 square kilometres, this bird zoo (aviary) is a world-renowned attraction with more than 5,000 birds from 400 species. Jurong Bird Park Singapore Ticket Price Adult Rp. 223.000, with Ferry Rp.…
River Safari Singapore
Singapore River Safari is both a river-based zoo and aquarium that is situated between the Singapore Zoo and Night Safari. Occupying an area over 12 hectares, it has freshwater attractions and river boat rides. With 6,000 animals in the park, it has one of the world’s biggest collection of freshwater creatures. You can take a…
Singapore Zoo Tickets
Singapore Zoo is a world-class zoo occupying a 28-hectare land next to Upper Seletar Reservoir. The Singapore Zoo houses approximately 2,500 animals across 315 species. It also accommodates the largest captive colony of orangutans in the world. Singapore Zoo Tickets Price: Adult Rp. 308.000, with Ferry Rp. 588.000 Child Rp. 212.000, with Ferry Rp.…
Night Safari Singapore Ticket Price
Officially opened in 1994, Singapore’s Night Safari was the world’s first nocturnal zoo. At 35 hectares in size, the Night Safari is next to the Singapore Zoo and Upper Seletar Reservoir. The Night Safari is home to more than 2,500 animals across 130 species. It’s an open-air night zoo that’s divided into 7 geographical regions…
Gardens by the Bay Price
Gardens by the Bay is a nature park in the heart of Singapore built on a 101-hectare reclaimed land. It has 2 conservatories with its own distinct plants, gardens and attractions: Flower Dome & Cloud Forest Flower Dome Gardens by the Bay Flower Dome is the world’s largest column-less glasshouse. At 1.2 hectares, Flower…
Universal Studios Singapore
Without a doubt Singapore’s top tourist attraction and South East Asia’s most popular theme park, Universal Studios Singapore is a must-visit for all! The Park offers 24 rides, shows and attractions in 7 distinct zones. Universal Studios Singapore theme park is situated on the vibrant Sentosa island and within Resorts World Sentosa compound. Buy…