Switzerland Visa Application for Indonesian Passport
Tourist Visa: Rp. 1,650,000
Business Visa: To be advised
Processing Time of Visa: 14-21 working days (not inclusive of Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays) from the appointment date.
- Full charged will be applied regardless of application outcome.
- Visa Prices are subject to change without prior notice
- The above conditions are subject to change at any time as requested by the embassy.
- The success of obtaining the visa is at the discretion of the embassy.
- For Swiss Visa Application, guests must come for interview and can not be represented
- For PENLU (Address in Passport, Overseas address and not Address Indonesia) Can not Process Visa at Swiss Embassy in Indonesia. If you want to process in Indonesia, Must Mutasi Address be Address in Indonesia.
Last Updated: 10 August 2017
Switzerland Visa Application Details for Indonesian Passport Holder
The following Swiss Visa requirements are required:
- Passport min. validity period of 6 months + Old passport also attach
- The sponsor letter of the workplace in English is addressed to the Swiss Embassy
- Letter of invitation first faxed to the Embassy of Switzerland in Jakarta 021-5202289 if in Business
- For children under 18th, the form must be signed by both parents and attach copy of KK, copy of second identity card and copy of child’s birth certificate
- Copy of Business License
- Last 3 months of office financial account (average balance min Rp 50.000.000 / person) if in Business
- Personal finance account last 3 months (average balance min Rp 50.000.000 / person)
- Passport photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm (2 pieces) Latest colored background should be White (Not Repro or Editan) head size 75%
- Copy of Family Card, Marriage Certificate if married, Birth Certificate if bringing children / bring parents
- School certificate if still in school
- Reservation of tickets
- Original travel insurance
- Hotel Confirmation direct from Hotel in Switzerland and all Hotel during Trip to Europe
- Fill and sign the application form
- Guests must come Interview
To make an appointment at the Swiss embassy, the following data are required:
- Copy passport
- Home address
- Phone number
- Date of departure to Switzerland
- If there is a request for an interview schedule, please inform us first