Italy Visa Application for Indonesian Passport
Tourist Visa: Rp. 1,650,000
Business Visa: To be advised
Processing Time of Visa: minimum 10-14 working days (not inclusive of Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays) from the appointment date.
- Full charged will be applied regardless of application outcome.
- Visa Prices are subject to change without prior notice
- The above conditions are subject to change at any time as requested by the embassy.
- The success of obtaining the visa is at the discretion of the embassy.
- If in the passport there is an overseas address / PENLU; visa cannot be filed in Ked. Italy in Jakarta, should be in the country according to the address of his foreign minister.
- For Visa Schengen: Visa Period / Entry Permit granted per print out / ticket, Hotel Confirmation and Travel Insurance.
Last Updated: 14 Oct 2014
Italy Visa Application Details for Indonesian Passport Holder
- Passport valid for 6 months on departure + attach old passport
- Fill the Visa Form
- Print Out Ticket. The original ticket is shown when taking the visa.
- The latest photo size 3.5 x 4.5 = 2 sheets, colored-white background
- Surat Sponsor in English mention date of work (must be on letterhead).
- Confirm Hotel / Residence during Italy
- Provide personalized copy and legalized per page, at least up to 10 days before the date of appointment, the average balance is Rp.50-70jt per month, the last 3 months in a row.
- Bank Reference (If the wife uses the husband’s bank reference then the wife’s name must also be included in the reference of her husband’s bank, on the other hand if the sponsors wife of spouses or spouses sponsor each other).
- Family Card copy
- Copy of Marriage Certificate
- Copy SIUP
- Travel insurance copy
For Insurance Group Tour: must attach a letter from the insurance company, listed nama2 who will apply for visa -> above the letterhead with stamps. If a child participates, attach the original birth certificate + certificate from the school
** A parent’s consent is necessary if the child leaves not with his or her parents and the parents’ signature on his / her license, must be legalized by a Notary.
For a child under the age of 18, if one of his parents is not involved, there is a special form to sign. Please also attach a copy of his / her identity card.