The Luge is a half-go kart, half-toboggan ride down a descending track in Sentosa. Riders can control the ride by pulling the handlebars to brake or pushing them to accelerate. You can try out the 688-meter Dragon Trail or 628-meter Jungle Trail.
You’ll also get to try the Skyride where you can get a bird eye’s view of Sentosa and Singapore islands. The skyride is a 4-seater chairlift that feels like an open-air cable-car ride.
Sentosa Skyline Luge Pricing:
1 Ride: Rp. 144.000, with Ferry Rp. 424.000
2 Rides: Rp. 202.000, with Ferry Rp. 482.000
* Price Includes 1, 2 or 3 rounds of both the skyride and luge
Sentosa Skyline Luge Ticket Details:
- Children aged 0-3 can enter for free
- Child ticket: Age 3-12
- Luge: Children must be at least 6 years old and 110cm tall to ride the Luge alone.
Children under 110cm tall or below 6 years old can ride the Luge in tandem, with an adult by purchasing the child doubling ticket – a cost of S$3per ride.
- Skyride:Children must be at least 135cm in height to be able to ride on the Skyride alone.
Children must be at least 85cm in height to be able to ride on the Skyride with an adult
Sentosa Skyline Luge Opening Hours:
Getting to Sentosa Skyline Luge:
- Park at Imbiah Lookout Car Park
- Alight at Imbiah Station.
- Board Bus 1 & Bus 2 and alight at Imbiah Lookout
- Board the cable car from HarbourFront Tower 2 or Mount Faber Station and alight at Imbiah Sentosa Cable Car Station