Australia Visa Application for Indonesian Passport
Tourist Visa: Rp. 2,040,000
Business Visa: To be advised
Processing Time of Visa: 17-22 working days (not inclusive of Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays) from the appointment date.
- Full charged will be applied regardless of application outcome.
- Visa Prices are subject to change without prior notice
- The above conditions are subject to change at any time as requested by the embassy.
- The success of obtaining the visa is at the discretion of the embassy.
Last Updated: 09 May 2018
Australia Visa Application Details for Indonesian Passport Holder
Application form. Check that this is fully completed and signed
- Tourist – Form 1419
- Business Visitor – Form 1415
Each applicant, including dependent children, must apply on their own form.
- Valid passport with minimum of 6 months on departure date + attached Old passport (if any)
- Sponsor letter with company letterhead & stamped by the company, and fully explained the name & position of the visa applicant
- Letters of Invitation if in Business, If Business above 1 Months needed Rontgen
- If the wife departs alone without her husband, she must attach a Husband License
- For children leaving alone without a parent must attach a parent’s permit indicating the date of departure and date of return (must be signed father and mother) and copy of identity card
- If any family or friends visited in the Aussie must attach an Invitation Letters, Passport Visas and Passport Certificates, and Evidence of Relationship between Applicant to Applicant
- Copy of SIUP if Business Visa or if Owner
- Photocopy of Personal Financial Proof of last 3 months balance min. about Rp 50juta
- Copy of Company’s Financial Proof of Business Visa
- Copy of Family Card, Marriage Certificate if Married, Child’s Birth Certificate if Carrying Child
- Certificate of School if any Children are still in school
- Latest photo color 4×6 = 2 sheets (white background)
- Original KITAS + Copy if expatriate
- Completed and Signed Australian Visa Form completely (Please see attachment) or can be downloaded at: www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/48r.pdf for Tourist Visa and www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf / 48r.pdf for Business Visa
- For Applicants aged 75 years and over, travel insurance is required, a letter from a doctor appointed by the Embassy and Medical Check Up at the Hospital designated by the Embassy
- If the Aussie party involves financial, accommodation or other costs then the visa application process is as follows: The applicant must submit an application in the Aussie Immigration (DIMC), after confirmation from the immigration party, the Party who will apply for the visa (which in Jakarta ) may apply for a visa at the Aussie Jakarta embassy with confirmation from the Immigration page.
- If applicant wishes to stay in australia for 6 months must be X-Ray at designated Hospital (with a clear purpose in australia)
- Student visa application required original school admission, copy of the last diploma, payment of school in Aussie and medical check up.