South Korea Visa Application for Indonesian Passport
Normal Single Entry Visa Rp.800.000 (8-12 working days)
Express Single Entry Visa (5-9 working days)
To be advised
Processing Time of Visa: 5-12 working days (not inclusive of Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays) from the appointment date.
South Korea Visa Application Note:
- Full charged will be applied regardless of application outcome.
- Visa Prices are subject to change without prior notice
- The above conditions are subject to change at any time as requested by the embassy.
- The success of obtaining the visa is at the discretion of the embassy.
Last Updated: 20 March 2017
South Korea Visa Application Details for Indonesian Passport Holder
- Passport min. validity period of 6 months & old passport
- Sponsor letter from the company where work in English
- Letter of invitation if business
- License of husband if husband does not go and copy of identity card of husband
- Personal financial evidence of the last 3 months from the relevant average balance of about Rp 50juta / person
- Evidence of corporate finance last 3 months from the average balance of about Rp 50juta / orang
- Bank Reference Letter, the name in the bank reference and in the attached account must be the same
- Copy of family card & ID card
- Recent color photographs (not allowed to be edited, may not be wearing white clothing, are not allowed to wear glasses, foreheads and ears are required in the photo)
- Copy of birth certificate if brought child
- Student certificate or student ID if the student is still a student
- Copy SIUP if owner
- Copy of SPT 21 for passport not yet have visa (for southeast asia and visa china, taiwan not applicable)
- The contents and signatures of application form and hotel name, hotel address, and hotel no phone in Korea please complete.
- Ticket of PP and Hotel Voucher