When you take the Singapore Cable Car ride, you will get a 360-degree view of the southern tip of Singapore and Sentosa islands.
On the Mount Faber Line, you’ll see buildings on the Southern end of Singapore Island, Mount Faber Park, harbour front and the water separating Sentosa and Singapore islands.
Mount Faber Line Route:
- Mount Faber Station (for Mount Faber)
- HarbourFront Station (for VivoCity, HarbourFront MRT)
- Sentosa Station (for transfer to Sentosa Line at Imbiah Lookout)
On the Sentosa Line, you will see everything there is to see on lively Sentosa island. You can also choose to stop at the many stops across the Line.
Sentosa Line Route:
- Imbiah Lookout (for Skyline Luge, Adventureland, MegaZip, Madame Tussauds)
- Merlion Station (for Sentosa Merlion, S.E.A Aquarium, Universal Studios Singapore)
- Siloso Point Station: (for Fort Siloso, Siloso Beach)
Singapore Cable Car Ticket Pricing:
- Adult Rp. 191.000, with Ferry Rp. 471.000
- Child Rp. 149.000, with Ferry Rp. 429.000
* Includes: Two-way cable car ride on both the Sentosa Line and Mount Faber Line
Singapore Cable Car Ticket Details:
- Children aged 0-3 can board for free
- Child ticket: Age 4-12
Singapore Cable Car Opening Hours:
- 8:45am-10:00pm daily (Last ride 9:30pm)
Getting to Singapore Cable Car:
- From HarbourFront MRT station, take Exit B towards HarbourFront Centre. Cross the link bridge (beside KFC, level 2) to get to Singapore Cable Car at HarbourFront Tower Two.
- Turn into Mount Faber Road from Lower Delta Road or Kampong Bahru Road and go straight to Faber Peak Singapore.